Engineered Thong Period Proof - Period Panty Light Absorbency
Tested and proven high-performance period panties, made to keep your periods and sneeze leaks safe. Our Engineered Thong is a perfect style for everyday wear, designed to fit snugly around your body and be invisible under your clothes. This style has an absorbency level of “light” – meaning that the built-in protection in the gusset can absorb up to 1 tampon/pad’s worth. Designed to feel snug at first, then relax with washing and repeated wear for a perfect fit. Wear it for up to 10 hours: then rinse it, wash it, and wear it again and again.
Recycled Polyamide Blend
- Absorbency level: Light. Absorbs up to 1 tampon/pad’s worth
- Carbon footprint: 2,34 kg CO2e/garment. (Calculated for biggest size and darkest colour)
- Mid High waist
- Invisible design with velvet-soft edges
- Breathable, odour- and leak-proof absorbent gusset
- Made with soft, recycled polyamide blend
- Made to replace traditional period protection
- Engineered Leak Tech™
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® HK020 200945
- Supplier: Bodyline (Private) Limited. Factory: Bodyline (Pvt) Ltd Plant 2. Address: Pimbura, Agalawattha, Mathugarna, Sri Lanka.
Machine wash 40°
Care Instructions: Use for up to 10 hours. After use, rinse in cold water, then wash at 40 degrees with similar colours. Do not use fabric softener. Hang dry and re-use. Treated with an OEKO-TEX certified antimicrobial substance (silver copper zeolite) in order to limit the growth of bacteria and reduce odour.
Engineered Leak Tech™
This underwear is designed to keep you comfy and dry with built-in protection in the gusset. Wear it for up to ten hours then rinse, wash and wear again. And again. Just like your regular underwear. A win for everyone with a female body, and for Mother Nature.
Wear, wash and wear again
To make your period-proof underwear last for longer, wash it with care. Just follow these three simple steps.
Rinse in cold water
Machine wash at max 40°C or hand wash with a mild detergent. Don’t use softener.
Hang to dry, but skip the dryer.