Engineered Hiphugger Period Proof – Period Panty Mini Absorbency
Tested and proven high-performance period panties, made to keep your periods and sneeze leaks safe. The Engineered Hiphugger is designed to hug your body and be invisible under your clothes. This style has an absorbency level of “mini” – meaning that the built-in protection in the gusset can absorb up to half a tampon / one panty liner’s worth. The "mini” is your ultimate everyday wear. To be used on your low flow days, your in between days or in combination with internal period protection. Designed to feel snug at first, then relax with washing and repeated wear for a perfect fit. Wear it for up to 10 hours: then rinse it, wash it, and wear it again and again.
Recycled Polyamide Blend
- Absorbency level: Mini. Absorbs up to half a tampon or panty liner’s worth
- Carbon footprint: 2,86 kg CO2e/garment. (Calculated for biggest size and darkest colour)
- Regular waist
- Invisible design with velvet-soft edges
- Breathable, odour- and leak-proof absorbent gusset
- Made with soft, recycled polyamide blend
- Made to replace traditional period protection
- Engineered Leak Tech™
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® HK020 200945
- Supplier: Bodyline (Private) Limited. Factory: Bodyline (Pvt) Ltd Plant 2. Address: Pimbura, Agalawattha, Mathugarna, Sri Lanka.
Machine wash 40°
Care Instructions: Use for up to 10 hours. After use, rinse in cold water, the wash at 40 degrees with similar colours. Do not use fabric softener. Hang dry and re-use. Treated with an OEKO-TEX certified antimicrobial substance (silver copper zeolite) in order to limit the growth of bacteria and reduce odour.
Engineered Leak Tech™
This underwear is designed to keep you comfy and dry with built-in protection in the gusset. Wear it for up to ten hours then rinse, wash and wear again. And again. Just like your regular underwear. A win for everyone with a female body, and for Mother Nature.
Wear, wash and wear again
To make your period-proof underwear last for longer, wash it with care. Just follow these three simple steps.
Rinse in cold water
Machine wash at max 40°C or hand wash with a mild detergent. Don’t use softener.
Hang to dry, but skip the dryer.