Engineered Boxer Period Proof - Period Panty High Absorbency
Tested and proven high-performance period panties – made to keep your periods and sneeze leaks safe. Our Engineered Boxer is the perfect every day style. It is designed to hug around your body and comes in a smooth and stretchy organic cotton made out of premium long staple Pima cotton fibres. This style comes with high absorbency – meaning that the built-in protection in the gusset can absorb up to 4 tampons/pads’ worth. Wear it for up to 10 hours: then rinse it, wash it, and wear it again and again.
Organic cotton blend
- Absorbency level: High. Absorbs up to 4 tampons/pads’ worth
- Breathable, no smell, leak-proof absorbent gusset
- Made of organic cotton blend with premium long staple Pima cotton fibres
- Made to replace traditional period protection
- Engineered Leak Tech™
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® HK020 204177
- Supplier: Bodyline (Private) Limited. Factory: Bodyline (Pvt) Ltd Plant 2. Address: Pimbura, Agalawattha, Mathugarna, Sri Lanka.
- Carbon footprint: 3,30 kg CO2e/garment. (Calculated for biggest size and darkest colour)
Washing instructions: Machine wash 40°
Care Instructions: Use for up to 10 hours. After use, rinse in cold water, wash at 40 degrees with similar colours, do not use fabric softener, hang dry and re-use. Treated with OEKO-TEX certified antimicrobial substance (silver copper zeolite) in order to limit the growth of bacteria and reduce odour.
Engineered Leak Tech™
This underwear is designed to keep you comfy and dry with built-in protection in the gusset. Wear it for up to ten hours then rinse, wash and wear again. And again. Just like your regular underwear. A win for everyone with a female body, and for Mother Nature.
Wear, wash and wear again
To make your period-proof underwear last for longer, wash it with care. Just follow these three simple steps.
Rinse in cold water
Machine wash at max 40°C or hand wash with a mild detergent. Use a laundry bag to give your panties some extra love and care. But don’t use softener.
Hang to dry, but skip the dryer.