Engineered High Waist Period Proof - Period Panty Super Absorbency
Tested and proven high-performance period panties, made to keep your periods and sneeze leaks safe. The Engineered High Waist Super is designed to hug your waist and stay securely in place when you’re moving around or sleeping. It comes in a smooth and stretchy organic cotton blend made with premium long-staple Pima cotton fibres. This style features an extended gusset with an absorbency level of “super” – meaning that the built-in protection in the gusset can absorb up to 5 tampons/pads’ worth. It’s got you well and truly covered on heavy-flow days – or nights. Wear it for up to 10 hours: then rinse it, wash it, and wear it again and again.
Organic cotton blend
- Absorbency level: Super. Absorbs up to 5 tampons/pads’ worth
- High Waist
- Breathable, odour- and leak-proof absorbent gusset
- Made of organic cotton blend with premium long-staple Pima cotton fibres
- Made to replace traditional period protection
- Engineered Leak Tech™
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® HK020 204177
- Supplier: Bodyline (Private) Limited. Factory: Bodyline (Pvt) Ltd Plant 2. Address: Pimbura, Agalawattha, Mathugarna, Sri Lanka.
- Carbon footprint: 2,89 kg CO2e/garment. (Calculated for biggest size and darkest colour)
Washing instructions: Machine wash 40°
Care Instructions: Use for up to 10 hours. After use, rinse in cold water, then wash at 40 degrees with similar colours. Do not use fabric softener. Hang dry, and re-use. Treated with an OEKO-TEX certified antimicrobial substance (silver copper zeolite) in order to limit the growth of bacteria and reduce odour.
Engineered Leak Tech™
This underwear is designed to keep you comfy and dry with built-in protection in the gusset. Wear it for up to ten hours then rinse, wash and wear again. And again. Just like your regular underwear. A win for everyone with a female body, and for Mother Nature.
Wear, wash and wear again
To make your period-proof underwear last for longer, wash it with care. Just follow these three simple steps.
Rinse in cold water
Machine wash at max 40°C or hand wash with a mild detergent. Use a laundry bag to give your panties some extra love and care. But don’t use softener.
Hang to dry, but skip the dryer.